Guests are required to have a passport or permanent residence permit in North America, Australia, European countries, UK. Guests are required to have the ability to speak and communicate in Chinese. The group provides Chinese tour guide service. Guests are required to present their passport and Documents, this group does not accept the identity card in China, accompanied by family members. Other types of guests need counseling.
- Hotel accommodation, Chinese and Western buffet breakfast, travel around the flavor of food.
- Travel within the tour tickets and excellent English tour guide.
- Luxury air - conditioned coach.
- Round-trip international air tickets, ticket tax, passport and Chinese visa fees.
- Service Charge (Registration Fee): USD 60 per person.
- Activity program fee (registration fee): Chiang Mai jungle night zoo + elephant camp activities USD220 / person.
- Any personal consumption, hotel and airport luggage tip, choose travel expenses, personal travel accident medical insurance (strongly recommended overseas purchase).
- Various costs such as flight cancellation, bad weather, natural disasters, etc. that can not be controlled by travel agents.